WHY BITCOIN IS YOUR BEST COMMISSION PAYMENT OPTION?
If you use Bitcoin, your money is yours on the very same day it is sent.
For over two decades we have, without fail, paid affiliates on the first business day of each month. Due to the processing of some payment methods, though, it can take days or weeks before your payment actually reaches your account.
Bitcoin means no middle man is involved – your personal details are private and your payments anonymous. Many of our affiliate partners who have embraced this option will never go back for this very reason alone. Keep your revenue safe and secure.
We value all of our trusted partnerships and want to offer our affiliates only the very best
service in the industry. Let us help you start using Bitcoin today.
A. Set up a Coinbase account
Coinbase is one of the most popular, trusted Bitcoin services online. With an account at Coinbase you can easily & securely buy and receive Bitcoin. Exchange any incoming Bitcoin instantly into US dollars, escaping the worry of hiccups in crypto valuations. Setting up a Coinbase account takes a little longer than simply creating a dedicated crypto wallet, but the one-time set up is worth the hassle.
1. Head over to Coinbase, enter your email address on the main
page and hit Get started.
2. On the next screen provide your personal details and make sure you choose a
strong password that you will not forget!
3. Coinbase will now prompt you to verify your identity. This may take a little
time but don't worry, it is a one-time set up and Coinbase guides you through each
stage. You will need your email address,
mobile phone and photo identification at hand in order to verify your
4. Next step is to link your payment method. Click Trade button top right
to pick your preferred payout option, such as Paypal or direct to Bank account (choice
may depend on your location) and follow
B. Create your unique Bitcoin address
Now that you have created your Coinbase account, it is time to generate your Bitcoin address. This an alphanumerical identifier unique to you, so you do not have to provide personal details for online transactions and funds will go directly to your Coinbase account.
1. Head to Coinbase, log into your account and click on Portfolio menu item (top left).
2. Now scroll below and pick Bitcoin (bottom lef)t under Your assets. Make 100% sure you pick the right cryptocurrency!
3. On the next screen click on Receive button (mid-right).
4. Click I understand on the screen that pops out to confirm that this address is for Bitcoin (BTC) only.
5. Finish by copying your unique Bitcoin address, which you need to request a
C. Enter Bitcoin as your preferred payment method at Slotland Affiliates
Initiate faster commission payments by providing us with your Bitcoin address (copied from Coinbase).
1. Go to Slotland Affiliates and log into your affiliate account (or do so by clicking here).
2. Now click on the Profile menu item under Account (top left), and on the profile page click add (bottom left) in the Payment section – if you don't have any preferred payment option filled in yet. If you do have an existing method, click on Edit instead, and then separate form to choose Bitcoin as the preferred payment type.
3. Now select Bitcoin in the drop-down menu, hit next to confirm, and paste the Bitcoin address in the appropriate field.
4. Make sure the minimum payment threshold is $50 and hit Save.
Done!Double check this address is correct and remember to only use this address for Bitcoin, no other cryptocurrencies.
D. Converting Bitcoin to USD
Check out some of the options for converting Bitcoin to USD after you receive
Bitcoin ATM's (Instant!)
★ Coinradar Check if any of thousands of Bitcoin ATM's around the world are located near you (this option does come with an extra charge).
Bank Cards (Most convenient!)
★ BitPay Use BitPay as your wallet and turn it into dollars with BitPay's prepaid Visa card.
★ Crypto.com This Visa Debit card offers attractive rewards, including Spotify & Netflix memberships!
★ Coinbase card Leverage your use of Coinbase by using their Visa debit card (currently unavailable for US members).
Virtual Gift Cards (Great rewards!)
★ eGifter Purchase gift cards for Amazon, Walmart, Macy's, Home Depot, and many more.
★ Gyft Available brands include Starbucks, Whole Foods, Nike & eBay.
★ See here for a comprehensive list of options.
Bank Transfer (Cheapest but may take time!)
★ Coinbase transfer funds from your Coinbase account via ACH, or SEPA transfer.
★ Bitstamp Transfer funds from your Bitstamp account via International Bank Transfer, or SEPA transfer (within EU) for as low as 1 EUR.
★ Coinmap Search through 15,000+ venues accepting crypto around the world - maybe right next door.